Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Problem with card
From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 17:23:52 +0200
Bartus Klein N. wrote:
Hello,

When summer holidays arived i went back to my pc-room and thought wireshark was a interesting program. I really wanna use it, but i cant get my Atheros-chip'ed card installed correct. Its not about my software because it works fine in windows. I installed the standard drivers, for the D-Link DWL-G630 rev g. I searched whole web, and couldnt find any working solution.

I hope you maybe might have a solution for me so i can stop bothering around during my holidays.

See:

http://wiki.wireshark.org/CaptureSetup

and

http://wiki.wireshark.org/CaptureSetup/WLAN