Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Ethereal packet flow understanding
From: "Lee Langley" <leeslangley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 09:38:04 +0000
Hello every one,

I am aften some advice, I have used Ethereal in the past as a novice user to identify viruses or peer 2 peer traffic taking place on a network.

I work for the support department of an ISP and we have a customer who has posted a packet capture apparently showinng packet loss and retries.

I am the first to admit that I do not understand what I should be looking for and how it should look, are any of you aware of a newbue guide or how-to on HTTP packet flow that I can compare this to?

Thanks in advance